Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Rhythm Spectacular




Image by Hutch

Friday night we went to see the RHYTHM SPECTACULAR!!!
Adam Hall and the Velvet playboys played tunes from the 20's to 60's, I found myself saying over and over...ooh I love this song, ooh I love this song, OOOH i LOVE this song. Poor Paul beside me, "Yes, you've loved all the songs so far"! Well they did play the best of the best!
Even Adam Hall got in on the action, that's him in the white shirt, swinging away!
  
 
  
I've always wanted to see the Martini Glass routine...A'dora Derriere was fantastic!

  
Jessie singing sultry cabaret tunes!
  
 s
You can catch the boys playing swinging tunes Friday nights at the Mustang Bar, 46 Lake St Northbridge, Perth WA. 
The Burlesque Lounge
Upstairs, 267 William Street, Northbridge WA
 
They are a burlesque academy, lounge and perform functions, hold retro markets and burlesque themed life drawing classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment