Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Singing in the Rain



I bought "Singing in the Rain" on dvd on the weekend and it's safe to say...I have a crush. That Gene Kelly is the most. What a handsome man, plus he can sing and dance, sold! :)
Above is my favourite of favourite scenes, Debbie Reynolds is just such a darling. This routine is so so cute...looks like so much fun...anyone else want to dress in pink, throw streamers, jump out of a cake and dance the charleston with me!!!



I love this routine, plus check out Debbie's shoes!!!! Another thing I love in this film is the friendship between the characters Don Lockwood and Cosmo Brown, even though Don gets all the glory Cosmo is forever pumping him up and being a good friend, their relationship is so endearing. Oh and Lina's voice when she says "Whoort's the beeg eye-deee-aahh, cairn't a goil geet a woird een eedgewoize"...Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment