Saturday, November 14, 2009

Self confessed hobby addict



Don't know about you but I am one of those people who will always have a 101 projects on the go. I also live with the belief that it can all be done in a single day.

Mr in Wonderland often has to stop me from my freak out, and make me choose ONE project for the day. When I've made my choice I love how he asks me "Now, if that's what you do today will you go to bed having had a good day"...."umm, yes...but i might also do ____and____", he stops me, "Ashliegh choose one". "Aaaalright, today I'll do the garden". If i wander off and get distracted I hear..."Aaaash, what are you doing?". Hehe, He's my project personal assistant. I need one you know because i am a shocker....


A while ago I woke one Sunday morning and decided that I must paint ALL of my lounge room furniture white, don't laugh I really did this. This also was to be finished by that afternoon, needless to say even after recruiting two lovely assistants into my craziness, it didn't quite go to plan. I got so disappointed, my dreams of freshly painted furniture in one day, crushed. Mr in Wonderland has seen it time and time again, no wonder he's now keeping my crazy down to small dosages. :)

Anywho, I am slowly but surely painting pots and 50's-ing up my garden. Plus replacing the plants from my last attempt, who knew plants need water? I'll post some piccies soon, xxx Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment