Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Swinging Pair of Shoes



This morning I bought a pair of fabulous Bleyer 1940's style swing dancing shoes from ebay. I did some research and on one U.K website they were 50 pounds, not including shipping.

The previous owner of these had also had hard leather put on the soles for spinning. I won them for $61aus....woo hoo!!!

They are the same as this white pair, plus the laces can be replaced with different ribbons to match outfits. I am so thrilled with these, I have a pair of bowling shoes that I dance in but i feel odd in flat sneakers with a dress, these have a little wedge without being too high.....aaah swoon!!!
I can't wait to get these babies on the dance floor!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooness!! Nice shoes, look forward in seeing them. Congrats on the blog :D

    ReplyDelete