Monday, December 7, 2009

Wonderland Must Go!!!




Ok, so here it is...I have a confession (to myself really, others have known this for a long time) that Wonderland is too full of STUFF! I have been forever telling myself that one day I'll start getting rid of stuff, but then I start and as any collector will understand that the stuff is not "chuck-away-able".
It's too good, it's rare, it's collectable! 
Some goes to the donation bins, but some things I want to pass on to a collector. So I declare here (to remain accountable) that Wonderland MUST go (or at least 2/3's of it). I shall list EVERYTHING that doesn't really have a place, I just liked it...I bought because it's worth more than I bought it for...or things that I already have 2 just like it!
I declare that I shall list (Ebay) at least 2 items per night until it is gone, with you all as a witness, it shall begin TONIGHT!


And just because he's so cute...here is Charlie looking so smiley tucked up on "his fort" (the elevated part of the sofa(s) where the arms meet).

No comments:

Post a Comment