Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Pretty-50's outdoor setting

Look what I am now the proud owner of...isn't it AMAZING!!! Purchased from eBay for cheap as chips because it needs a bit of restoration.
 Hurray! The set is complete, I pick it up in the next few days, it will match beautifully with my scrolly bench seat my Mumma bought me for my birthday. Each slat will be a different colour in red, baby blue, pale yellow, pastel green and pink! Now to figure out trailers and cars with tow balls and all those other lovely things that you forget to think of when blinded by furniture infatuation!
This setting is even prettier than any of the settings I have fallen in love with til now... ECSTATIC!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ashleigh, I love your outdoor setting v.much, must be because we've got one exactly the same! (except ours isn't green) I bought it at a garage sale five or six years ago. Fell in love with it and just had to get it, even though it took four trips in my little car at the time! I hear you when you use the word Ecstatic because that's just how I felt when I found ours.
    Thanks for following my blog btw x

    p.s. I tried to email you a pic but I couldn't find your address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I got very lucky with eBay with this one, the bench I bought to match hung out the back of my little hatchback when we picked it up :) Oh, I thought my email was on here, I'll fix that, thanks! I'd love to see a pic aksparkles7(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments Jodi. So glad to hear you’ll be following us at our new home!

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that 50's patio set. It would so look nice with my collection. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete