Monday, August 1, 2011

New Lolita Dress

Well I've finally found a pic online of the cutest dress this world has ever seen, and I mean sickening cute!!!
I found it a while back at a vintage market for a steal! I've become increasingly obsessed with the whole "Lolita" style dresses and skirts. I wouldn't go the whole piggy tails and platforms, but I would go a cutesy dress covered in fruit and icecream sundaes! There's bows, red and pink stripes, confectionary....seriously what more could you want? There's heaps of Japanese brands that sell these dresses for around the $200+ mark so I'm thinking that Angelic Pretty must be like the Alannah Hill of Japan :) Still, they are adorable! So here's the one I now own...
This is the style but it's in red and pink like.....
this!!! 
And looks exactly like this!
Pic from here
ooh and I love her red and pink glasses...

Seriously what's not to love about clothes you buy from stores that look like this...
Isn't it "hard to keep down breakfast" cute...I LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment