Friday, October 29, 2010

Vintage Vamps and Vixens

Here we are performing the Big Apple at the Vintage Vamps and Vixens Market at the Fremantle Town Hall. I've pinched this photo from VVV organiser Delilah of Winifred and Bance  for two reasons, One because we didn't take any photos on the day, plus it's a great shot, I just love the big swirl of my red skirt! hehe. We had a ball performing on stage. The next VVV Market will in May next year, I can't wait! There were stall holders from all the best vintage stores in Perth, and LOADS of what I call "pretty vintage"...as in 50's prom dresses and parasoles, vanity cases, 40's sunglasses, brooches! SWOON! The stuff you usually have to dig (or travel) for! :) Next year I'm going to get onto getting a stall this time, the atmosphere was fantastic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment