Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Store is OPEN


Hooray!! The store is open, check it out HERE. I will be adding new things over the week. There is something very exciting about seeing my pretty treasures up in the store. 


To celebrate, not only the store opening but also a MASSIVE 50 followers I'm giving away one of my strawberry fascinators to one lucky reader!!! And yes I do realise that there is some of the boy-type among you (as in men), feel free to enter for your favourite lady-friend. To enter leave a comment and the winner will be drawn by the Charlie-pants like this...
I came across this idea on the fabulous blog called Welcome to Deluxeville, and I knew Charlie would LOVE to contribute in this way.
So leave a comment below and you could win one of these...
I've got an ivory coloured one too, you get to pick!

Charlie awaits his duties :)

Thank you so much to all of you, I get so much joy posting my silliness on here and I love getting all your feedback and hearing about how much you love this blog! 

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha

    What a awesome blog, it was funny as.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you are so passionate about this style. It's very cool, good luck with the Shop.
    Christopher Allen. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ash! Oh this is the begginning of a wonderful new phase of your incredible life journey! Well done and all the best luck in the world!
    <3 Nicole Rendulic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Ash..
    they all look so great.
    Its so fantastic to see all your hard work is paying off. Can't wait to see what other goodies you make.
    xx
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Charlie, there's a tin of sardines in it for you if my name comes out of that hat... :-)
    These are just adorable! Happy store opening Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just slightly jealous by your creativity.

    I just wanted to comment to say that Charlie is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete