Monday, June 7, 2010

New Studio

Here's some pictures of my new studio, it's cozy and warm and a lovely place to work, plus Charlie enjoys sitting on the window sill in the sunshine. The pretty curtain is made from vintage hankies and a pure cotton tea towel, it looks so pretty when the sun shines through it...
My late great-grandmother's 1960's hat, houses a pretty collection of flowers and velvet strawberries...
  A cotton reel tree, so the cheeky buggers don't roll off the table, never to be found again...stray bits of cotton hang over the middle to be used again.
1960's sewing box and little plastic pin container, oh and that's the 50's laminate and jarrah table that I discussed many moons ago...and ipod dock for swingin' tunes...
Filled with pretty projects...
All the pretty things I've been up to...

So for now the shop won't be open until next week, because I am running terribly behind in my study and live training is Thursday until Monday so I'll be a write off 'till after then. 
Still this really is the prettiest place to be studying right now, bathed in warm sunlight...see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Looking good. I'll have to visit when you have your shop-warming party (hehe. If you weren't before, you're going to have one now :D )

    ReplyDelete