Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Signature Scent

I am compeletly in love with this perfume...Miss Dior Cherie.


Description
Christian Dior Miss Dior Chérie Eau de Parfum Spray was launched by Christian Dior's haute couture and womenswear designer, John Galliano, in 1995 to coincide with the
100th anniversary of Christian Dior's birth. The fragrance was created by Christine
Nagel and has notes of mandarin, strawberry leaf, violet, jasmine, caramel popcorn, 
wild strawberry sorbet, musk, and patchouli.

Miss Dior Chérie starts with very sweet strawberry punch and a brief flash of mandarin;
the overall impression is closer to a strawberry-apple popsicle than the more
sophisticated wild strawberry sorbet described in the notes. The florals are an 
indistinct backdrop to a dry down of musk and patchouli.

Ingredients
Green Tangerine, Violette, Pink Jasmine, Patchouli, Crystalline Musk, Strawberry 
Leaves, Caramelized Popcorn, Strawberry Sorbet.

And yes it smells as good as it sounds! It's a long lasting rich fragrance that 
is sweet and fruity without the cheap alcohol smell you often find with the
"other" lolly-ish frangrances, you know the ones I'm talking about, the ones
 that would make me die of embarrassment should someone like it and ask 
what it is *cough cough Britney, Xtina*. They smell so yummy, but I just can't 
bare to step forward and say that my signature scent is Britney Spears, blerk!!!

The bottle is simply beautiful with it's big pretty bow and houndstooth pattern 
etched into the base of the bottle. The heritage of this perfume and style of the 
bottle dates back to 1947, which just makes me LOVE it even more.

You MUST see the advertisment for it aswell, it's honey!


Isn't just so fresh and pretty...now that's a place I like to go in my mind now that it's 
cold and wintery. With it's lovely pastels, french pastries and girly bike riding...let it inspire...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds absolutely divine! I think I've had a wiff of it and loved it, but now's not the right time to buy perfume :-)

    Meanwhile - loving that gorgeous red ruffle dress up above!!

    ReplyDelete